LAYER DISPLAY ORDER

is there a way to send a layer perminately to the back? i use solid hatch patterns quite frequently, and i am constantly sending it to the back every time i make a small change. there must be a way so that its always behind other objects.

Reply to
Adam B

Have you tryed Regen? It works for me

Michel

"Adam B" schreef in bericht news:1nGPa.56044$ snipped-for-privacy@news2.telusplanet.net...

Reply to
m.h.schuur

I once got shown a trick that went something like this.

*copy select *all *remove all of your hatching (qselect may help with this) copy everything to the same basepoint (i.e. copy from 0,0,0 to 0,0,0)

After doing that erase the original copy of everything using

*erase *previous

Or at leat I think that was how it worked. test it on a backup first if I were you.

DJE

Reply to
Daniel J. Ellis