Threadworking?

I found http://www.dcdevine.com a pretty useful web site in general. They are part of a new outsourcing thing called threadworking for producing CAD
drawings and models. This seems to connect CAD drafters with clients. I think the deal is you join up as a member, and then you get CAD work to do in a work-share sort-of way. You can also put work into the system (stuff that you cannot do, you cannot cope with or that you don't have the software for)... and someone else does it for you. It seems that work comes in that way or direct from clients who want to outsource, but they are not agents or employers.
Seems like a pretty good idea for getting projects done - I'm thinking of joining, has anyone heard of them/worked with them or have any comments on this?
Sounds like an add to me