a find...

was to my favorite scrap yard and true to my request the scraper had put off to the side any 'smithing tools that pass through... this time it was a leg vise... problem, it was a rather large leg vise ... now I've got a nice six incher this one is an eight yeah I've never seen one this big before.. i think it started out in a railroad shop . they'd be the only likely users i can think of... so any info would be appreciated

Reply to
John Myers

This is a problem??? You live on the west coast? Need sombody to take it off your hands?

GA

Reply to
Greyangel

oh greyangel , the problem is ... not really a problem , but the difficulty is to find the 'smith that needs this here vice . and is going to come get it , me, i'd like to see it gets to a good home not a "tool holder" but a brother working ...and hey i'd also like to kinda keep track of it . and nope north west ohio ... sorry

Reply to
John Myers