Ancient black smithing iron age

Fdmorrison wrote:

Picking nits perhaps. Lou was his wife, and he wasn't president yet when they translated it.
http://www.uh.edu/engines/epi139.htm
http://www.americanpresidents.org/presidents/president.asp?PresidentNumber0
_I_ hadn't realized that it was the same Herbert Hoover. That's what I was checking.
- Carl
Huh. Y'learn something new every couple of weeks.
Carl West snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net

You're right. For some reason I had it in mind that it was the work of siblings, but the dust jacket does say that Lou Henry Hover was Herbert's wife. FM
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Fdmorrison) wrote:

Herbert's wife.

I heard of a entire forge in a castel that was walled up and later found . Chech the SCA site for more info.
David Smith wrote:

THE SCA site? http://www.sca.org has no pointers or places where such pointers would be. Well, not that I can find anyway.
--

If you try to 'reply' to me without fixing the dot, your reply
will go into a 'special' mailbox reserved for spam. See below.
Carl West wrote:

Probably A&S, that's where it would be most useful.
Charly the Bastard wrote:

Nope, nothing on the arts link page at:
http://www.sca.org/officers/arts/index.html
I think David was guessing.