Can someone craft a new brain for me?

My old brain was made of iron, unfortunately it rusted while I was
swimming and now I´m pretty brainless.
So I need a new brain, made of a metal that resists water and air.
What do you recommend AND is anyone skilled enough to craft a brain
for me ?
Reply to
Eric Coldo
plonk
Eric Coldo wrote:
Reply to
mrbonaparte
old snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Eric Coldo) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com:
Sorry, most of us don't work with miniatures. . .
Reply to
Cothian
Kill files are for sissy's! :)
I'm too stupid to answer your questions, I too could use a new brain, if you find the answers, tell me about it, and we'll both know, ok? :)
Alvin in AZ ps- it's just a kid
Reply to
alvinj
I'd sugjest a wooden brain,, but that wooden work,,, Bear
Reply to
bear
There's steel, but that steel wooden work.
Ah! Lead! ... no, it steel wooden lead you think.
Reply to
Carl West
Lead?! Why, that's plumb crazy!
Daniel