Can someone craft a new brain for me?

My old brain was made of iron, unfortunately it rusted while I was swimming and now I´m pretty brainless.

So I need a new brain, made of a metal that resists water and air.

What do you recommend AND is anyone skilled enough to craft a brain for me ?

Reply to
Eric Coldo

plonk

Eric Coldo wrote:

Reply to
mrbonaparte

old snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Eric Coldo) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com:

Sorry, most of us don't work with miniatures. . .

Reply to
Cothian

Kill files are for sissy's! :)

I'm too stupid to answer your questions, I too could use a new brain, if you find the answers, tell me about it, and we'll both know, ok? :)

Alvin in AZ ps- it's just a kid

Reply to
alvinj

I'd sugjest a wooden brain,, but that wooden work,,, Bear

Reply to
bear

There's steel, but that steel wooden work.

Ah! Lead! ... no, it steel wooden lead you think.

Reply to
Carl West

Lead?! Why, that's plumb crazy!

Daniel