Can someone craft a new brain for me?

My old brain was made of iron, unfortunately it rusted while I was swimming and now Iīm pretty brainless.
So I need a new brain, made of a metal that resists water and air.
What do you recommend AND is anyone skilled enough to craft a brain for me ?
Add pictures here
✖
plonk
Eric Coldo wrote:

Add pictures here
✖

Kill files are for sissy's! :)

I'm too stupid to answer your questions, I too could use a new brain, if you find the answers, tell me about it, and we'll both know, ok? :)
Alvin in AZ ps- it's just a kid
Add pictures here
✖
old snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Eric Coldo) wrote in

Sorry, most of us don't work with miniatures. . .
Add pictures here
✖

I'd sugjest a wooden brain,, but that wooden work,,, Bear
Add pictures here
✖
bear wrote:

There's steel, but that steel wooden work.
Ah! Lead! ... no, it steel wooden lead you think.
Add pictures here
✖
Carl West wrote:

Lead?! Why, that's plumb crazy!