forge hood

I recall seeing a plan for a smoke hood that was built with a cantilevered top to meet a chimney (the forge cannot be moved to fit under the chimney because of space issues and the chimney is above center of the forge table) .does anyone know of this site or book?? Raddy p the wannabe

Reply to
Toolgypsy

That sounds like a booklet marketed by Lindsay Publications.

VT

Reply to
vtuck

I just ran across these links at Anvilfire:

# Side Draft Forge Hoods Preliminary drawings

# Super Sucker Side Draft Forge Hood Detail Drawing by Lester Beckman

Australopithecus scobis