gas forge designs

help i'm looking for a proven design for a gas forge i have all
parts except the burner and need a better plan than my first try
which failed to
get hot enough for forge welding looking for box and gas line lay out
i'm fairly new to the art of blacksmithing and live in the city which
prohibits coal and wood burning furnices in your garage so until i
move
this is my new plan to find a better plan
thanks ED
Reply to
ed cooper
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (ed cooper) Spaketh Thusly:
Ask this question of 100 gas forgers and 99 of them will tell you this:
the 100th will assume you've already been there :-) Also, a google search of this group will turn up a lot of good info and some other good sites, but I think you'll find all you need there.
-- Bill H. Member VRWC
Molon Labe!
[my "reply to" address is real]
Reply to
Bill
The link did go to my home page, but the correct links are listed below, and without going through the entry page.
Forge & Foundry Page:
Forge and Burner Design Page #1:
Forge and Burner Design Page #2:
Freon Tank Mini-forge: