gas forge designs

help i'm looking for a proven design for a gas forge i have all parts except the burner and need a better plan than my first try
which failed to get hot enough for forge welding looking for box and gas line lay out i'm fairly new to the art of blacksmithing and live in the city which prohibits coal and wood burning furnices in your garage so until i move this is my new plan to find a better plan thanks ED
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (ed cooper) Spaketh Thusly:

Ask this question of 100 gas forgers and 99 of them will tell you this: http://reil1.net/ the 100th will assume you've already been there :-) Also, a google search of this group will turn up a lot of good info and some other good sites, but I think you'll find all you need there.
-- Bill H. Member VRWC
Molon Labe!
[my "reply to" address is real]
The link did go to my home page, but the correct links are listed below, and without going through the entry page.
Forge & Foundry Page: http://www.reil1.net/Forge1.shtml
Forge and Burner Design Page #1: http://www.reil1.net/design1.shtml
Forge and Burner Design Page #2: http://www.reil1.net/design2.shtml
Freon Tank Mini-forge: http://www.reil1.net/minifor1.shtml