wood and clay forge

I am looking for information on a forge I un covered at a estate sale the forge is made of wood bolted together as a bed would be it has
turned legs the fire box is lined with tin then fire brick and clay on top the tureye is a banjo shape two piece that was bolted top to bottom on the in blower side there are attaching points for a bellows i beleive atleast a pivot point now there is a crude home made squirrel cage blower for a wide belt drive The building that the forge came from was the old pony express livery station in whalen mn the woman I talked to said it's been there as long as i can remember she was 80 any info would be great i am also looking to donnate this to a historical socity as it is to large for my personal use so if anyone knows of such please advice thanks ED