Gas gauges question

I am not getting much help from the welding newgroup, so I ask here. Is it safe to use teflon tape or dope when replacing the pressure gauges on
an oxygen welding regulator? If not, what is reccommended? It seems the actylene regulator is not so critical. thanks.
We stated and it was seconded that TFE micro parts break off on-the-fly and during the lifetime and should not be used where small holes or regulators are in line.
Therefore :
Don't use TFE. Use good expanding as curing pipe sealant.
Martin Eastburn @ home at Lions' Lair with our computer lionslair at consolidated dot net NRA LOH & Endowment Member NRA Second Amendment Task Force Charter Founder IHMSA and NRA Metallic Silhouette maker & member
charles wrote:

-