Other Treadle Hammers page

I'm in the process of revising my webpage on treadle hammers other than the Grasshopper. If you haven't viewed this recently, please do:

I also want to get through to Paul Morneault or Ralph Sproul about a photo Ralph posted of Paul's treadle hammer (which I don't fully understand from the one photo). If anyone has contact info for either of these fellows, please let me know, off-line.

I would be interested in knowing of other treadle hammers than the ones listed. I will add to the page (1) completely different designs or (2) designs which are manufactured for sale or (3) designs which are available as plans. Photos or drawings essential. Contact me off-line if you have any such info, or know where I can find it.

In particular, I ran across a photo SOMEWHERE that I cannot now find. IIRC, it was of a fellow standing in front of a yellow treadle hammer. If that rings a bell, and you know where I can find the photo, please let me know, off-line.

Reply to
Bruce Freeman

I went to your site to look at the treadle hammers and was considering sending you a picture of mine and it was already there. You work fast since this has not been out there very long.

Nice web page.

Bob

Bob Warner