AD: Steel Bar Stock 1020 and 4142PH

Greetings-

I apologize for my first post here being an AD, but we have some excellent bar stock a machine shop could use. We have extra stock from a large run job and it has run its course here in regards to handling and the costs of inventory. There are 6 lots on ebay, just enter "steel bar stock" in the search.

We are located in the middle of the mitten in Michigan. More stock available.

Thank you for your time, I hope to contribute here when time permits.

Thanks again,

Ken Merrill Tool & Machine, Inc.

Reply to
klamb