SS, Alloy, nickel bar stock for sale. north Jersey

I hope someone on the group finds this useful. I got this in my email, thought I'd pass it on.
I have never heard of Fry steel.

Later this month we will be conducting an auction of a small aerospace manufacturer in Northern NJ.
WE NEED TO MOVE THE FOLLOWING PRIOR TO THE AUCTION!
APPROX. 7-10 TON OF ALLOY STOCK INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
303, 416, 304, 431, TITANIUM, INCONEL, NICKEL ALLOY, ALUMINUM, BRASS, LEDLOY HEX, METRIC HEX BAR (RARE), 431 STAINLESS ??? DIAMETER ??? 1,000 LBS.
OVER 200 DIFFERENT ITEMS AND SIZES
316, A286 STAINLESS
1 FULL RACK OF ASSORTED FRY STEEL EXOTIC ALLOYS
LOCATED IN NORTHERN NJ
MUST PAY AT REMOVAL TIME CASH
IF INTERESTED PLEASE CALL FRAN OR RAY @ 908-237-9600 OR EMAIL snipped-for-privacy@PERILLOAUCTION.COM
Best regards,
Fran Brunelle, President Perillo Auction & Liquidation Services, Inc. 908-237-9600 Thank You, Randy
Remove 333 from email address to reply.

http://www.frysteel.com /
On Tue, 04 Aug 2009 15:32:26 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Appears to be a steel supply house, they do stock alot of exotic alloys, but nothing called "FRY STEEL" maybe the auctioneer thought he had something very rare there.
If I call my stock "bloomsburg metals steel" is it worth more?
Thank You, Randy
Remove 333 from email address to reply.
On Tue, 04 Aug 2009 15:32:26 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Pretty big supplier in California