SS, Alloy, nickel bar stock for sale. north Jersey

I hope someone on the group finds this useful. I got this in my email, thought I'd pass it on.

I have never heard of Fry steel.

Later this month we will be conducting an auction of a small aerospace manufacturer in Northern NJ.

WE NEED TO MOVE THE FOLLOWING PRIOR TO THE AUCTION!

APPROX. 7-10 TON OF ALLOY STOCK INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO:

303, 416, 304, 431, TITANIUM, INCONEL, NICKEL ALLOY, ALUMINUM, BRASS, LEDLOY HEX, METRIC HEX BAR (RARE), 431 STAINLESS ??? DIAMETER ??? 1,000 LBS.

OVER 200 DIFFERENT ITEMS AND SIZES

316, A286 STAINLESS 1 FULL RACK OF ASSORTED FRY STEEL EXOTIC ALLOYS

LOCATED IN NORTHERN NJ

MUST PAY AT REMOVAL TIME CASH

IF INTERESTED PLEASE CALL FRAN OR RAY @ 908-237-9600 OR EMAIL snipped-for-privacy@PERILLOAUCTION.COM

Best regards,

Fran Brunelle, President Perillo Auction & Liquidation Services, Inc.

908-237-9600 Thank You, Randy

Remove 333 from email address to reply.

Reply to
Randy

brewertr

Appears to be a steel supply house, they do stock alot of exotic alloys, but nothing called "FRY STEEL" maybe the auctioneer thought he had something very rare there.

If I call my stock "bloomsburg metals steel" is it worth more?

Thank You, Randy

Remove 333 from email address to reply.

Reply to
Randy