AUTO-MDI no working

recently I was trying to run on the new machine from CHINA with Fanuc control 0i-Mate-TC. for some reason the auto and/or mdi mode don't work. I was checking
chuck close, turret clamp, cabinete electric doors closed, front door closed, things like that, but nothing happen. after tryed to open the pmc-lad, don't display, then I went to K17,0, it was 1, when tryed to change to 0, not response, always hold in 1, what happen? are there some way to unlock this parameter?