Bar Puller Macro

Control is a 0-TC.

I need a nudge on writing a macro for a bar puller. Control has no G54-G59 or G10 only G50. MacroB is present

Parts are typically .300 thick and makes about 5-10 befor pulling the bar.

Thanks in advance.

db

Reply to
Dave B

Dave B wrote in news:4o2a55t9vkmum0oqv8952lcfn0nibv7cg9@

4ax.com:

G10= 900.1

0708 to 0711= ref position coordinates 0735-0738,0780-0783, 0784-0787=distance from 1st ref to 2nd, 3rd, 4th ref pos. 0940-0967= offsets fot G54-G59
Reply to
Alphonso

This seems to be a decent help page for bar pullers

What type of bar puller?

Pinch type that slides over bar from side? Slides over the front of bar (X.0) coolant actuated? Combination cutoff tool & bar puller?

Pinch type that slides over front of bar (X.0)? Writing a macro will be a fun exercise. Is this something completely new for you or do you have a sample bar pulling cycle you can post so we can use that as a template for writing your macro. Simple and fun part will be taking the completed macro and making it a canned cycle.

-- Tom

brewertr

Would have had a good laugh if you said Hidden Valley Golf Course. They got busted a few years back running tournaments with Hookers working the "hospitality" tents.....

-- Tom

brewertr