Bar Puller Macro

Control is a 0-TC.
I need a nudge on writing a macro for a bar puller. Control has no G54-G59 or G10 only G50. MacroB is present
Parts are typically .300 thick and makes about 5-10 befor pulling the bar.
Thanks in advance.
db
4ax.com:

G10= 900.1 0708 to 0711= ref position coordinates 0735-0738,0780-0783, 0784-0787=distance from 1st ref to 2nd, 3rd, 4th ref pos. 0940-0967= offsets fot G54-G59
--
Remove "nospam" to get to me.

This seems to be a decent help page for bar pullers
http://www.cncci.com/resources/tips/bar%20puller.htm
What type of bar puller?
http://www.royalprod.com/product.cfm?catID=4
Pinch type that slides over bar from side? Slides over the front of bar (X.0) coolant actuated? Combination cutoff tool & bar puller?
http://www.dunhamtool.com/cnc_lathe_bar_puller.html
Pinch type that slides over front of bar (X.0)? Writing a macro will be a fun exercise. Is this something completely new for you or do you have a sample bar pulling cycle you can post so we can use that as a template for writing your macro. Simple and fun part will be taking the completed macro and making it a canned cycle.
-- Tom http://tinyurl.com/5okkgz

Would have had a good laugh if you said Hidden Valley Golf Course. They got busted a few years back running tournaments with Hookers working the "hospitality" tents.....
-- Tom http://tinyurl.com/5okkgz