Bridgeport Boss CNC Retrofit - best source for complete control cabinet?

I am going to retrofit a Bridgeport series 1 Boss machine with a new
PC based controller. I don't want to bother building up the control
cabinet - would rather find a good supplier who can provide a complete
control cabinet including Power Supply, Drives, PC interface, etc.
Any recommendations?
Thx
Scott Kelley
Reply to
Scott Kelley
Ummm... OK Anybody have any thoughts along the lines of the question that I posed?
Reply to
Scott Kelley
You said PC based controller, which one?
There are thousands of suppliers & your request is too generic for anyone to make a specific informed recommendation.
What exactly are you looking for?
Existing Plug and play, hobby, professional, stepper, servo, what size?
Your design, BOM & Parts assembled to your specs or someone to design and assemble package for you?
If you are putting together a one off then buying an existing retrofit package "bolt on*" package for a Bridgeport may be the cost effective way to go.
Tom
*
Loose description
Reply to