Citizen w/Mitsubishi blank screens

I have a Citizen lathe where on certain screens they are now blank. Other screens are normal(clear & bright). What would cause certain screens, such as sub-offset screens and certain diagnostic screens to all of a sudden go blank? Machine runs fine and when it is powered up, everything looks normal. Parameters???

Reply to
george.schweikert

dodgy wiring??? check the fuse by the screen, it sounds to me as if the display itself is faulty.

Reply to
retrocal

"george@delphi" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@y43g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

Did someone change the Windoze color scheme?

Reply to
D Murphy

We've got an almost brand new Gildemeister Sprint 32 with Fanuc control that locks up the display every once in awhile. Still runs fine, but you can't change offsets or do anything else. Also sometimes goes from the standard Fanuc gray colors to some washed out pastel lavendars, teals, etc. Powering off and back on solves either problem. Hmm. If anybody in their almost non-existant service department knew anything at all, maybe they could tell us anything more than, "that doesn't sound right..."

Reply to
Bryce

Bryce wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Is it a 180i? Does it have Windoze or Windows CE?

Reply to
D Murphy

Yep.

Windoze I bleeve.