Citizen w/Mitsubishi blank screens

I have a Citizen lathe where on certain screens they are now blank. Other screens are normal(clear & bright). What would cause certain
screens, such as sub-offset screens and certain diagnostic screens to all of a sudden go blank? Machine runs fine and when it is powered up, everything looks normal. Parameters???
dodgy wiring??? check the fuse by the screen, it sounds to me as if the display itself is faulty.

Did someone change the Windoze color scheme?
--

Dan

Quid Aere Perennius

We've got an almost brand new Gildemeister Sprint 32 with Fanuc control that locks up the display every once in awhile. Still runs fine, but you can't change offsets or do anything else. Also sometimes goes from the standard Fanuc gray colors to some washed out pastel lavendars, teals, etc. Powering off and back on solves either problem. Hmm. If anybody in their almost non-existant service department knew anything at all, maybe they could tell us anything more than, "that doesn't sound right..."
--
Bryce

Is it a 180i? Does it have Windoze or Windows CE?
--

Dan

Quid Aere Perennius

Yep.