Cutting tools - anybody interested?

I don't know if this is an appropriate arena for this question, but would anybody be interested in purchasing surplus cutting tools? I have consolidated our inventory and have loads of endmills, and inserts leftover that I cannot justify the use off in our current product-process state. jd

Reply to
jdubiel59

Though its appropriate you still probly won't find many interested there are a few hobby folks here but likely the majority of us purchase on an as-needed basis and only for the particular jobs currently at hand.

And so might be better to repost an itemized list--and also post it to < rec.crafts.metalworking > personally, I would just sell on ebay listing several small lots of similar items.

Reply to
Bipolar Bear