Moving

To All:
    Just so people won't think I choked on a chicken bone and croaked, I'm moving about 5 miles away in the next few weeks, and will be offline to
pack, or I'll get nothing done. I've got boxes screaming at me right now to be filled.
--
BottleBob
http://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob

Mr. PV'd

On Fri, 16 Jan 2009 01:30:46 -0500, "Proctologically Violated"

ROFLMAO......