Moving

To All:

Just so people won't think I choked on a chicken bone and croaked, I'm moving about 5 miles away in the next few weeks, and will be offline to pack, or I'll get nothing done. I've got boxes screaming at me right now to be filled.

Reply to
BottleBob

OK quick, someone ask a machining question......

Reply to
brewertr

Mebbe if jb starts some dumb shit here, BB will forget to move.... :)

Speaking of moving, dudn't jb *have to move*, 3-4 times/year? Quickly?

I do have some money-saving tips, tho. Uhaul rents hitches and trailers, so mebbe BB can save a cupla bucks towing his shit with his 'vette.

Yeah, I know, ahm gettin stupid, I spose, but I notice it happens with some regularity after I watch Pastor Melissa Scott babble on the bibble in 6 different effing languages. If I forget to put the g-d tv on sleep, and she comes on for a cupla hours while I'm asleep, it can take a week to recover.... goodgawd....

otoh, if Jimmy Swaggart or Creflo Dollar come on while I'm asleep, I wake up, and all of a sudden, I know how to dance! For a while, at any rate.... Hallelujah....

Reply to
Proctologically Violated©®

ROFLMAO......

Reply to