Fanuc MDI program automatic erase after running

Hi All I have noticed that some machines will automatically erase whatever is put in MDI as soon as its run and on other machines it will remember what was entered and remain there so you can run again if you want or decide to delete it. Its usually on 16,18 or I Series controls. Any idea what parameter or setting it may be to change it? I do not remember ever comming across this anywhere in any manuals

Thanks for your help Petro

Petro

Petro wrote in news:cc92e0d4-c45d-4eed-b602- snipped-for-privacy@y18g2000yqn.googlegroups.com:

Here's your answer plus some other related settings:

Parameter 3203 bit 7 set to zero for MDI not cleared by reset.

3203 bit 6 when the last block is exectuted at single blockoperation in MDI mode; the executed block is:

0:deleted

1:not deleted

3204 bit 6 When M02, M30, or end of record (%) is executed in MDI operation the created MDI program is:

0: erased 1: not erased
Reply to
D Murphy