Need new brand of Cut Knurl

I was getting the Knurlcraft K1-464 series, nice & simple from Eagle Rock, but they tell me that is discontinued in favor of the K1-863, which I got but I sent back because it is to tricky to use & increases set up time relative to the the

464. Does anyone know of alternative cut knurl suppliers that I can contact? Thanx,

-plh

Reply to
plh

Give these guys a try:

Garlicdude

These guys were used to be #1 in cutting knurls.

Matt

Reply to
Matt Stawicki