Need new brand of Cut Knurl

I was getting the Knurlcraft K1-464 series, nice & simple from Eagle Rock, but they tell me that is discontinued in favor of the K1-863, which I got but I sent
back because it is to tricky to use & increases set up time relative to the the 464. Does anyone know of alternative cut knurl suppliers that I can contact? Thanx, -plh
--
Where are we going and why am I in this HAND BASKET??

plh wrote:

Give these guys a try:
http://www.doriantool.com /
--

Regards,
Steve Saling

These guys were used to be #1 in cutting knurls.
http://www.quick-tools.at/knurling-tools/index.php
Matt