High speed spindle

As I was messing around with text engraving, I realized that it would be very cool to have a high speed spindle.
There is, apparently, a wide variety of purpose made and adapted
devices that are used for this:
http://www.cnccookbook.com/CCHighSpeedSpindleAddOn.htm
The best so far, looks to be this:
http://www.cnccookbook.com/img/OthersProjects/Tools/CoolantManifold_1.jpg
This is a Bosch Colt palm router attached to the quill. It seems to be nicely made, and low profile.
In my case, I can use a changeable toolholder to do the attaching, so that it is easy to take off:
http://www.shars.com/products/view/1111/1quot_NMTB_30_End_Mill_Holder
This way, I could run a 1/8" end mill at 30,000 RPM, without using the main mill's spindle bearings. I would use a brake to hold this assembly in the quill.
It would be, as I said, a quick change setup, easy to be swapped out. I would just need to figure out a safety interlock mechanism, so that the main spindle would not be turned on accidentally with this thing mounted.
It would seem that a holder is easy to make from 6061 or some such, and the whole project can be done under $200.
I engraved some text yesterday, which took something like 19 minutes. I did it at 2,400 RPM. At 30,000 RPM, it could take only 1.5-2 minutes.

http://www.bigkaiser.com/air-power-spindle.php http://www.airturbinetools.com/
Sittingduck, if he is still around, might have some suggestions. Quack!
I cross posted this to a.m.c.
Wes

Wow, this is far beyond my budget...

I'm not Duck but pretty sure your reference is to nsk's "planet" series.
http://www.nskamericacorp.com/prod_machineTool_planet.aspx

That is what I was looking for.
Thanks,
Wes