Hydraulic fitting tool

Anybody have a source for a form tool to produce the 'cone' that accepts the flare of various automotive brake/hydraulic lines? I will
be doing these in brass, Al, and cast iron and would like a selection of forms, mil-spec/british/sae, etc.
TIA Dave G.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file

Polytechforum.com is a website by engineers for engineers. It is not affiliated with any of manufacturers or vendors discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.