Mitsubishi HA80 CS Servo Motor- Which drive to use

Dear All. greetings. I have 2 Servo motors Mitsubishi HA80 CS on my Rotary /Tilting table, that I bought Used. There are no Drives; I wish to request learned
forum members if they know which Drive can be used to interface to these servo motors. I would be using +/-10 V Analog control. also One of the motors are equipped with encoder Mitsubishi Rotary encoder OSE 5 KN-6-12-108 PUlse 5000 C/T DC 5 V and the Other one has Tamagawa Encoder bearing the same number ie. OSE 5 KN-6-12-108 Any help is welcome; I am retrofitting a machine with Sinumerik 802D where i use this Rotary table. I have analog interface available for axis control of the servo drive that would run these motors. thanks, Best regards.