Omniturn question, automatic chamfering

Setup a repeat job I haven't run in a couple months, and found that the
automatic chamfering appears to not be working. I could change the
values to ridiculous numbers and nada, no chamfering. Tried the auto
radius and it's not working either.
Program ran fine last time, nice chamfers where called for. This time,
no chamfer. Can't see that it would make any difference, but machine has
sat unused for about 2 weeks.
Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Jon