On topic- Parts from my shop

A recent video shot at the California Hot Rod Renunion. These parts and the assembly have been designed and machined using
Mastercam V9.1 and X4, on HAAS machines.
Thought I would post some "real" work to back up my occaisional postings.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTBxbHF7Uqo

On 11/11/2010 5:35 AM, "D" wrote:

Nice looking parts!
Jon
"D" wrote:

Daryl, Nice stuff, but I had to laugh at this, "Now here's a nice young man who has a product" .... I guess young is a relative term.
Again, nice stuff and hope you sell a ton of them.
Best, Steve
--

Regards,
Steve Saling

the film guy has me by 10 years!!!

Very nice.

Thanks "D"
Defense and orbital communication hardware parts which I've recently completed here:
http://img143.imageshack.us/i/dsc0014xb.jpg/
http://img560.imageshack.us/i/dsc0013m.jpg/
http://img34.imageshack.us/i/dsc0015mv.jpg/
1996 Fadal vmc 15 and bobcad ver 17...
Most of these parts are one-offs and subject to an extremely compressed schedule by the time they wind up at my position in the food chain