Power failure

That sucks power went out for about a 1/2 second. hit right in the middle of a tool change. Spent 1/2 hour trying to clear out all the errors and get the tool changer back in sync.

At least no tool, machine, or workpeice damage.

Thank You, Randy

Remove 333 from email address to reply.

Reply to
Randy

Why, your perfectly welcome...

Reply to
PrecisionmachinisT

I just spend most of the day replacing a flooded x axis servo motor and pulling the resolver, tach and supply cables through a new 6ft long piece of liquid tite conduit because the old piece had developed a hole in it.

Thinking in a few days I'll pull the old servo apart and recon with new bearing alond with tach and armature brushes

--hopefully no coolant got inside of the actual motor because when that happens there is a very real risk of eventually having a magnet come loose inside of there and it's a real pain in the ass to get a magnet epoxied back into position.

Reply to
PrecisionmachinisT