any comments on a Hyundai lathe?

we have a Hyundai mill and its the most unorthodox machine I have ever used. All traverse handles are in the gut position.

Reply to
Jef Roe

Looking at a used Hyundai HIT-18s lathe. 1995 with Siemens control. good/bad?

Thank You, Randy

Remove 333 from email address to reply.

Reply to
Randy

Randy wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Several of my customers have them and seem to be pleased with the performance and durability.

Reply to
Alphonso

one major safety concern I have with the mill is the tool holder air release lever is 6" to the left of the spindle on lever...frightening what. When I run this machine and before tool changing I switch off the electric isolator, check the spindle start lever is at OFF and ONLY then use the air release lever.

Reply to
Jef Roe