any comments on a Hyundai lathe?

Looking at a used Hyundai HIT-18s lathe. 1995 with Siemens control. good/bad?
Thank You, Randy
Remove 333 from email address to reply.

we have a Hyundai mill and its the most unorthodox machine I have ever used. All traverse handles are in the gut position.

one major safety concern I have with the mill is the tool holder air release lever is 6" to the left of the spindle on lever...frightening what. When I run this machine and before tool changing I switch off the electric isolator, check the spindle start lever is at OFF and ONLY then use the air release lever.

Several of my customers have them and seem to be pleased with the performance and durability.
--
Remove "nospam" to get to me.