Points to ponder

Think about this:

  1. Cows

  1. The Constitution

  2. The Ten Commandments

COWS

Is it just me, or does anyone else find it amazing that during the mad cow epidemic our government could track a single cow, born in Canada almost three years ago, right to the stall where she slept in the state of Washington ? And, they tracked her calves to their stalls. But they are unable to locate 11 million illegal aliens wandering around our country. Maybe we should give each of them a cow..

THE CONSTITUTION

They keep talking about drafting a Constitution for Iraq .... Why don't we just give them ours? It was written by a lot of really smart guys, it has worked for over 200 years, and we're not using it anymore.

THE 10 COMMANDMENTS

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a courthouse or Congress is this -- you cannot post 'Thou Shalt Not Steal' 'Thou Shalt Not Commit Adultery' and 'Thou Shall Not Lie' in a building full of lawyers, judges and politicians .... it creates a hostile work environment.

Also, think about this ... if you don't want to forward this for fear of offending someone -- YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM! It is time for America to speak up!

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Paid those back taxes and medical bills yet/

Is your wife going to be your wife today? Or, are you still chasing you-know-who and bragging about you black girlfriend?

See above. You are part of the problem. It is you who steals hundreds of thousands of dollars in public services while buying new toys and spending God knows how many hours on the net and not looking for a job. One of your friends claims to have offered you one and you still aren't working. It appears that either you don't want to work or you know that he is lying. Being a liar yourself, I guess they are easy for you to spot.

You're a hypocrite gunner. We all know that you are a hypocrite. The only person being fooled is yourself.

Reply to
Deucalion

The 'sr' poster is Gunner?

BTW, it's alleged that you are Bob Brock. Is this true?

Reply to
Strabo

Gunner says that he doesn't post using other nyms. I post under a nym so that people don't know who I am or am not. If you were my friend, I might tell you privately who I am. However, you are not. So, I won't.

It's not rocket science to figure out who I am though.

Reply to
Deucalion

Oooooh. You're supposed to start out on higher ground. Tilt. You lose.

Reply to
HH&C

I figured it out. Deauce Bag is Bob Brock.

Reply to
HH&C

Nope. Gonna file bankruptcy and dump em all.

??? Wife? Or my ex-wife? And who is you-know-who?

Buying new toys? Which ones might those be? As far as a new job..I live in California. I own my home. The job offered is in Ohio, where I dont live, or own my own home.

Now I understand you have a disconnect in that rather limited brain stem of yours...but if you need it explained to you..ask someone who might give a damn to do it.

Laugh laugh laugh.

Spoken like the fool we have all come to hold in deep contempt.

Of course the fuctard is.

Gunner

"I am for doing good to the poor, but I differ in opinion of the means. I think the best way of doing good to the poor, is not making them easy in poverty, but leading or driving them out of it. In my youth I travelled much, and I observed in different countries, that the more public provisions were made for the poor the less they provided for themselves, and of course became poorer. And, on the contrary, the less was done for them, the more they did for themselves, and became richer." -- Benjamin Franklin, /The Encouragement of Idleness/, 1766

Reply to
Gunner Asch

He's fooled Lib loo. So there's at least one other.

Hawke

Reply to
Hawke

He's apparently got HHC fooled too. However, HHC and Lib Loo are the same person. So, is it actually only one person fooled or do we have to count all of HHC's many nyms? I'm only counting them as one person. Then there is Buerste (sp?). However, I'm not sure that he is really convinced. Gunner is still unemployed and on welfare. So, the rational conclusion in that case is that Buerste can't deliver or that he is actually a lot like gunner and just paying lip service to help him out.

So, gunner either has two followers or a little over a dozen (if you just count nyms.)

Reply to
Deucalion

Spoken like a true "small-government" Republican... [Warning: Irony]

Well, we have opened up the document, read it, and are starting to implement it again after 8 years.

Not to mention all the cheeseburgers they eat.

We do speak out against anti-Americans such as yourself, Runner. WE haven't stopped yet...

Dan

Reply to
Dan

Bob Brock and Bob Brock is the same person. You are him, and he is an idiot.

Reply to
HH&C

I left SW Ohio over 20 years ago.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I was gone for 24 years when I came back.

Reply to
HH&C

Medicaid is half the state budget. Education and Prisons are the other half.

State and local taxes are 3rd highest in the nation, and the Governor thinks slot machines will solve his budget problems as he rescinds the

3rd year of Republican tax cuts. He used stimulus dollars for operating costs.

The job market has sucked for as long as I can remember, and the Governor is still focused on education. People that get an education leave, and earn a living and pay taxes elsewhere. Why? Job market stinks and taxes are too high.

What has he done to stimulate small businesses? Nothing.

At least he has supported gun rights which is a rarity for a Democrat, and he dismissed our Atty General for sexual misconduct with female employees. I'm not displeased with him, I just get tired of him banging the "education" drum and continuing welfare programs that we cannot afford.

Reply to
HH&C

Give it a day or two. Some posters can only get online when Mom is at work, and Dad is sleeping.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

My retired dad moved back there last year. Most of the businesses are gone, and the town is about dead but it's where he spent most of his life. What's left of his family lives within a 150 miles of him. He had one brother here in Florida, but he died a few years ago.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I've got gunner kill filed. Seeing his posts depends entirely on someone replying to him that I don't have kill filed like you did. However, you didn't include enough text for the to figure out what his question was. What you did quote does bring up a question of my own though. How does the moron expect to see any answers that I may see to his questions since he claims to have me kill filed? Get back to me when your mommy is at work and your Dad is screwing the neighbor.

Reply to
Deucalion

No problem. Florida is rounding up the burmese pythons, the Swine flu vaccine isn't available up north, and the rednecks are hoarding their ammunition.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell