Setup Box

This new box with a Durham rack and Durham boxs on top contains anything I need for setting a job up at my fingertips:

Talon Grips, aluminum softjaws, Mitee-Bite's, dowel pins, strap clamps, aluminum clamps, tooling balls, hardened washers, socket head cap screws, threaded rod, workstops, etc. Bottom two drawers have aluminum fixtures I often use and various sizes of stock so I don't have to go searching.

When I need the setup cart I roll it to whatever machine I'm setting up and when I'm done I keep it stored behind my office.

Inspection cart on order... which will be used in a similar manner.

Haven't had a chance to mount the new casters on the Versa Cart yet. Hope to get to that soon.

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

Reply to
jon_banquer

Why are you locking up company tooling & equipment in your personal tool box?

-- Tom

brewertr

This is the inspection cart I've ordered. I don't expect it till the end of the month. My Crystal Pink Starrett surface plate and in the future a Brown and Sharpe Micro Height will sit on top and my inspection tools will be stored below.

Thinking about putting together a mobile workbench as well.

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

Reply to
jon_banquer

A knowledgeable person would see it as you overcompensating for your shortcomings.

brewertr

Just one question that inquiring minds want to know... What the hell did you do to piss so many people off?

Reply to
Jim Stewart

You can start here:

It's the most read CADCAM blog on the internet and it makes lots of people very, very angry.

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

Reply to
jon_banquer

Ackshooly, it makes people either yawn, laugh, or just shake their heads. Few people, if any, will read it more than once.

Reply to
Proctologically Violated©®

Wow Jon, "the most read CAD/CAM blog on the Internet" where are your stats to prove it?

It's not like you haven't been caught making false statements before.

Remember your lies about working for and with HSMWorks Jon?

[ I'm committed to working with HSMWorks to doing just that. ]- Jon Banquer - [ Who I'm working with to deliver what truly will be the next generation of CAM:
]-Jon Banquer- [ I understand why your shop did not go with HSMWorks. We have a lot of work to do.

] ? Jon Banquer

[ Jon is not affiliated with HSMWorks ApS in any way and that we cannot control what people are writing on the web. Anybody can get evaluation licenses of HSMWorks and test it themselves. I hope this clarifies any doubt. ] - HSMWorks ApS -

Or your lies on ye ole blob about Novedge Jon?

-- Tom

brewertr

Jon caught lying again. After Jon claimed it was impossible to spike his blog with fake hits, Barn created a similar blog and had twice as many hits as Jon in just a few days. Barn actually as the "most read CADCAM blog on the internet", by a very large margin.

Reply to
Joe788