Tapping with oil

Years ago we picked up a barrel of a very heavy oil - the label said "Cold Forming Fluid" - at an auction. I don't have any idication of the
manufacturer, butu it was great for tapping; the oil was so heavy that you could dab it on with a brush and not have to worry about the coolant lines blasting it off.
Anyway, that old barrel is about depleted and I'm looking for other ideas. I know that a few old-timers still like tapping with oil, and we find that it does seem to work better, at least in stainless. I just wondered what some of you were using.
moT

Rocol
http://www.rocol.com/lubricants/english/home/home/index.php
On Thu, 27 Mar 2008 13:11:06 GMT, "Tom Accuosti"

Old Guys??!! Have you looked in the mirror lately?;-)
Just think, if you used some good high octane cutting oil in your machines, instead of toilet water, you wouldn't even be asking this question:-)
I love the smell of sulfur and chlorine in the morning!
Matt

Yep, nothing better when it's frying just a little.
I never found anything better than EasyFomy. We tried a lot on different oils and fluids and one of the tap manufacturers told us to use this after we complained about short lives of their taps. Jerry

http://tinyurl.com/2ra6yh
Alex