Threaded adapter drills?

I need to get some special threaded adapter drills made. The reason they are special is that I need the drill very short and in a cobalt 135 degree split point. It is going to spot itself and then drill a shallow hole so that the full diameter depth is about .030. At this point there are 2 drill sizes, .100 (#40 or 2.5mm will do) & .060 (#53 or 1.5mm will do). What companies are good at this sort of thing? Thanx,

-plh

Reply to
plh