A Useful Website for Engineering Researchers - MyNetResearch.com

Dear Engineering Researcher,
With a team of academics, I recently launched the research website, MyNetResearch.com. Our website helps to make your research more
productive. Specifically, you can:
- manage your research papers and grant proposals online and access them from any location - conduct online surveys and citation searches - receive expert advice on research and statistical design - read about the latest research in hundreds of different subjects - exchange ideas with thousands of other researchers - collaborate with thousands of other researchers on your research papers
Currently, over 6,000 researchers from 95 countries and multiple research specialties use MyNetResearch for their research.
I’m trying to spread the word about MyNetResearch and to let researchers know about this great resource. Regular membership is completely free. I invite you to try MyNetResearch. You can sign up at:
https://www.mynetresearch.com/Signup/SignUp.aspx
Sincerely,
Bay Arinze, Ph.D., Founding Editor MyNetResearch, Empowering Collaboration™
Add pictures here
✖

Hi,
Looks like a great website. I tried to sign up. But apparently the Decipline/Subject drop-down menu doesn't work. The "Subject" menu doen't have anything for you to choose.
Jim
Add pictures here
✖