A Useful Website for Mechanical Engineering Researchers - MyNetResearch.com

Dear Mechanical Engineering Researcher,
With a team of academics, I recently launched the research website,
MyNetResearch.com. Our website helps to make your research more
productive. Specifically, you can:
- manage your research papers and grant proposals online and access
them from any location
- conduct online surveys and citation searches
- receive expert advice on research and statistical design
- read about the latest research in hundreds of different subjects
- exchange ideas with thousands of other researchers
- collaborate with thousands of other researchers on your research
papers
Currently, over 6,000 researchers from 95 countries and multiple
research specialties use MyNetResearch for their research.
I=92m trying to spread the word about MyNetResearch and to let
researchers know about this great resource. Regular membership is
completely free. I invite you to try MyNetResearch. You can sign up
at:

Sincerely,
Bay Arinze, Ph.D., Founding Editor
MyNetResearch,