Challenge for best Feedforward/Feedback control

Yes, I already agreed that the results would be (numerically) identical. However, if you plot both transferfunctions from a sufficiently low frequency (i.e. 1e-8 or 1e-9 Hz) the differences show up.

JCH
Ca. 1 period in 100 years! Control loops work in seconds and minutes.
--
Regards/Gre http://home.arcor.de/janch/janch/menue.htm
Jan C. Hoffmann eMail aktuell: snipped-for-privacy@nospam.arcornews.de

Then why did you include in your model?

JCH
The program did it and showed it. I didn't use it. I can see by experience that it can be left out.