Challenge for best Feedforward/Feedback control

snipped-for-privacy@d61g2000hsa.googlegroups.com...

Sorry, I was talking about the plots produced by Matlab's ltiview. Peter said that in his calculations the velocity looks like a sinusoidal motion with an average velocity of 3 position units per second. My quick calculations using ltiview do not show this behavior and I was wondering if this was due to some numerical error i.e. a mistake I made in the application of ltiview.

Reply to
nattejas

Newsbeitragnews: snipped-for-privacy@e10g2000prf.googlegroups.com...

Newsbeitragnews: snipped-for-privacy@d4g2000prg.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
JCH

Peter,

there is nothing wrong with the process transfer function!

See Error Consideration and time scale 10 [1] (y = v1, [2])

any time t the ODE is 1 plus error < 0.0001%

I used this process transfer. See Page 2/3/4 Fig.6

[1] Time scale could be seconds or any other. [2] v1 scale could be meter or any other.

Reply to
JCH