Compact PLC - CodeSyS

Hello,
I'm looking for a compact PLC with approx. 12 Inputs (4 analogs) and 6 outputs (relays) programmed with CodeSyS. I'm about to use it for
coordination of simple heating systems (gas boiler, solar heating, etc.) What I have found so far is the Moeller easyControl range. Do you have any experience of that Moeller in real application?
Best regards
Karol

You should try posting this question on www.plcs.net You application appears to be very simple. I think that there are many PLCs that can handle you application.
Peter Nachtwey