Controlled position acceleration on the basis of a known process transfer function

Dnia 03-05-2007 o 13:58:31 JCH napisa³(a):

This is very naive and dangerous thinking. How about making disaster when 1/(1-1.01) = -100 1/(1-0.99) = 100 You should know when and how you can approximate.

You have something similar, but not them.

No, they are not alternatives. They are integral part of state space techniques.

It depends on object. For me it is the worst and unacceptable compensation.

Reply to
Mikolaj

You can obtain them by least square approximation methods.

Example:

Input: measured points Output: differential equation DE

If you have doubts: Calculate some points from a known DE. Input them to the program and prove the result.

Reply to
JCH

I'm not concerned with identifying the derivatives, but with computing them in real time.

Have you accomplished that with real quantized signals and some inevitable noise? How much time delay do the least squares approximation methods impose? How many degrees of lag at Fs/2 is that?

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Avins

Sorry, what is Fs/2?

In my view a bad approximation is better than having nothing. An example should explain what I mean. You have just 6 extreme noisy points (red points) and you know they are circle data.

Find the center point (Mittelpunkt x_m, y_m) and radius (Radius r):

JCH