DeviceNet EDS

Hello all,

I'm making an implementation of DeviceNet. I've created a vendor specific object and one of its attributes is a struct of uint16, uint32 and uint16. It all works ok, but I have a problem when creating EDS: what to put in the data type field for this param in Params section? None of the basic types apply and I have no idea how to describe a struct in data type field.

Have anyone of you ever came accross something like this or simply knows what to put in data type field for a struct? Any help will be greatly appriciated :)

BR, Moly

Reply to
Moly