COMP.DSP 2010 conference update

//------------------------------------ As you may already know, we are going to have COMP.DSP 2010 conference on April 9, 10 2010 in Kansas City, KS.
The information about the conference is here:
http://www.compdsp.com
UPDATE:
April 8: Arrival, registration and party at my house: 7616 Canterbury, Prairie Village, KS 66208
April 9-10: Conference proceedings: Hampton Inn and Suites 4600 Summit, Kansas City, MO 64112
Vladimir Vassilevsky DSP and Mixed Signal Design Consultant http://www.abvolt.com
On Wed, 17 Mar 2010 16:26:56 -0500, Vladimir Vassilevsky

I think that Rob, one of my co-conspiritors, will be there.
John