Midwest user conference

Just in case you are in the Chicago/Milwaukee area and haven't heard, the Midwest user conference is next week.

Details and aganda are at:

Don't miss the chance to see Vince Adams - he is a phenomenal presenter (Keith Pederson level), He's just so incredibly freaking good that, even if you are not running a cosmos study yourself you will gain insight into how to question and evaluate the results. I can't even express how much money we have saved due to what we have learned from this guy. Adrian Fanjoy really knows his stuff with rollouts, with his 'Admin Images for Everyone-A Weapon of Mass Deployment' session being a must-see. Scott Slovik is one of the most knowledgable and nicest SWx guys I know of on the planet (Adam Smith being the best I have ever encountered- gotta give props to the top dog, who unfortunatley won't be there . But Scott at least plays in his league - and did I mention how nice he is?) And if astral projection were possilbe, I would sit in on Ken Marens PWx session (regretably, with the current schedule I speak at the same time) I am not even going into some of the other presentations - there's a lot of quality there, and a great oportunity to talk with the SWx folks. Bottom line - it's going to be a good show. If you are not already signed on to it, I recommend that you try to pass it by your boss and see if you can go.

-Ed Eaton

BTW - I just read my speaker descriptin, and I had nothing to do with the following:. 'Stand out presenter at SolidWorks World where his presentations are always standing room only' This is not true (BTW- I have a patholgical honesty disorder). I have seen many empty seats in the big rooms, and everyone got to sit in the small rooms, though one time for 'trees of blood' those seats were on the floor. My stuff is all available online under 'tutorials' at

Yes, I woulf love to see you there, but take advantage of the other great stuff if you can. My junk you can download.

Reply to
ed1701