BAM conference

I just returned from the BAM (Blacksmith Association of Missouri) conference in Sedalia, MO, about 8 miles east of Kansas City MO.
It was a great conference. I don't know how many people attended, but I saw auction numbers in the high 300's, at least. This year's conference was billed as a sort of ABANA mini-conference and that it was. They really had it organized. -3 concurrent demo stations -Plenty of "commercial" vendors -Lots of tailgate stuff for sale. -Training station for up to 8 students -Great gallery -Wide selection of "spouse" activities. -Close to a Walmart
Certainly one to consider for next year.
Pete Stanaitis