BAM conference

I just returned from the BAM (Blacksmith Association of Missouri) conference in Sedalia, MO, about 8 miles east of Kansas City MO. It was a great conference. I don't know how many people attended, but I saw auction numbers in the high 300's, at least. This year's conference was billed as a sort of ABANA mini-conference and that it was. They really had it organized.

-3 concurrent demo stations

-Plenty of "commercial" vendors

-Lots of tailgate stuff for sale.

-Training station for up to 8 students

-Great gallery

-Wide selection of "spouse" activities.

-Close to a Walmart

Certainly one to consider for next year.

Pete Stanaitis

Reply to
spaco