Highlights of NCEL 2008 Conference

http://www.ncel.org/page.aspx?id2
I love these conferences - Wonder when they'll be back at NY's J.J. Convention Center.The above link is full of E.E. data and Company Links.
I've not made much of them personally, [I do have the most up-to-date Electrical kit in town;)] but the results from my plug-ins has helped business and community organizations in my walk, and always leaves me inspired for more.
Take care now...
RQT