Homebrew Forge link?

Several years ago, I ran across [on another machine] a web site that had
directions for building a forge from a used Freon container.
Does anyone still have that URL?
While I don't have a Freon bottle to play with, I *do* have a compressed-
air carry-tank that doesn't want to hold pressure very long.
Reply to
RAM³
This one?
--Glenn Lyford
Reply to
glyford
Here's another gas forge that you can build.
Take this link and click on the obvious 2 pages.
This design has been around for 15 or 20 years. It's not mine, but I have one. By using a separate blower, you can adjust the ratio of air to gas independently. This can be handy if you want to forge weld heavy pieces.
Pete Stanaitis ------------------
Reply to
spaco
Check out the blueprints on iforgeiron.com
I know there are plans for solid fuel forges and may be some for gas. If not then ask in the forums.
ron
Reply to
r payne
This one?
--Glenn Lyford
Thanks, Glenn!
That's the one I was thinking of.
Reply to
RAM³
Thanks, Pete!
Between the two [VERY similar] designs, I hope to convert this leaky carry-tank into something useful.
Reply to
RAM³