Forum on Controls

I've started a wiki and forum devoted to controls. It's still immature but getting there. The main benefit to my forum is spam
filtering. My site doesn't have any spam on it. So far the anti-spam tools are doing their job.
Like I said the forum is new without much on it yet. I've worked my whole career in aerospace so the topics lean in that direction but I'm very open to any controls related topicsthat you might want added. (For example, I don't have a topic on industrial controls or PLC yet. I'm happy to add forum topics for that as soon as anyone shows enough interest to ask.)
Gabe Spradlin http://forums.ControlTheoryPro.com
On Apr 21, 9:04pm, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

You must be patient and wait till the search engines spiders find your site. You may be able to submit your site to a search engine. I did a Google search for you forum and I couldn't find it so no one else will either. I did look around your site. It has promise. I haven't checked out all the features like posting images and files which we can't do here. Meanwhile you must realize that there are a lot of forums that compete for people's attention. The control section at www.eng-tips.com doesn't get much action.
Good Luck, I will be watching
Peter Nachtwey