Hydrocarbon Dewpoint Analyzer

I need some opinions on a good Hydrocarbon Dewpoint Analyzer. I want to measure the Hydrocarbon Dewpoint (not Water) in Sweet Natural Gas
coming from a Gas Plant. The sales gas is primarily methane, with some ethane and propane. Any thoughts??
Thanks.
Curtis
Is there any chance the standard chilled mirror type dew point analyzer would work in HC? The concept will work but getting Div 1 (Zone 0) approved hardware is the sticky point.
Chilled mirror type dew points are less common these days because there are other, simpler ways of detecting H2O but the situation for HC is more complex. You have a range of components. A full blown gas chromatograph could be programmed but I see no other way of measuring dew point other than actually measuring the temperature at which condensation occurs. the actual dew point is pressure sensitive as well, isn't it. That means the chilled mirror would have to be operating at line pressure.
Walter.

Actually, we have a chilled mirror right now. It's a pretty subjective measurement, especially when there are 15 operators or more doing the test depending on the day, and whose running that unit. We seem to consistently be around 7 - 12 degrees lower than the pipeline company says, but they only have one guy doing it for them. Our temperatures can vary around 5 degrees just depending on whose doing the test. An analyer(online or not), would fix a lot of our problems. I just don't want some piece of junk that I'm going to end up fixing all the time. I'm wondering if anyone has had any experience with this.
Curtis

I did mean an automatic chilled mirror HC dewpoint analyzer. Try Google. I got this one. There must be others.
http://www.ametekpi.com/products/sku.cfm?SKU_IdS3
Walter.

approved
are
chromatograph
than
actual
chilled
Yeah, I actually am in the process of talking to Ametek about that exact analyzer. I'm just wondering if anyone else had had any experience with any type of hydrocarbon dewpoint measurement. Listening to the sales guys, and their customers has the potential to be a little biassed. That's all.
Curtis