Re: Queston about your CAD sales rep please !

My first thought reading Yul's post was to wonder if term papers are coming up.

Cross posted from comp.cad.solidworks Some interesting thoughts on the subject:

The main qualifications are typically some sort of technical sales experience.

The good news about a CAD sales job is that without any clue about what you're doing or the product you're selling, you can make more money than a degreed and highly skilled engineer.

PTC has a reputation for being a meat grinder, and the sales side has historically been extremely high pressure. They may have moderated somewhat of late, I don't know.

Reply to
Jeff Howard