ONLINE CAD SCHOOLS!! INFOR PLEASE!

I am researching some cad online classes and I would like to know if
you would know if you have any recomendation out there..Also, anyone
know the CAD INSTITUTE? They have a website, but there is no
informationon its location, but a 800 phone number. The price is
reasonable for a online school, but yet I do not want to burn money
with school that does not teach what it preaches..Please any
suggestion out there?!!
thanks a bunch!!
Reply to
partygirl4ever