ONLINE CAD SCHOOLS!! INFOR PLEASE!

I am researching some cad online classes and I would like to know if you would know if you have any recomendation out there..Also, anyone know the CAD INSTITUTE? They have a website, but there is no informationon its location, but a 800 phone number. The price is reasonable for a online school, but yet I do not want to burn money with school that does not teach what it preaches..Please any suggestion out there?!! thanks a bunch!!

Reply to
partygirl4ever

how much do they charge?

Reply to