Ridiculous Cad Cam sales scheme from Maxwel Render

I just got this today, this is how pathetic sales gimmicks have become, be sure not to buy from anybody who sells products this way.

World Cup Sales Promotion

Dear Maxwell Render Customer,

We are pleased to inform you that Spain won the quarter final game last Saturday, in South Africa, and reached the semi-finals for the first time ever !!! Congratulations to the team and all the Spain supporters/fans around the world.

Now that Spain has won the quarter finals, Maxwell Render Standard and Node licenses are discounted by 30%!

For full promotion details, please go to

Here is a reminder of the promotion:

· While Spain is playing their group matches, Maxwell Render Standard and RenderNode licenses (new and upgrade) will have 25% discount. · If Spain win their Quarter final, the discount goes up to 30%. · If Spain win their Semi-final, the discount goes up to 40%. · If Spain win the World Cup on July 11th, the discount goes up to 50%!!!! And we will keep the discount alive for a week.

It´s your choice! You can purchase Maxwell Render now with 30% off now or take the risk and wait until the result from the Semi-final later this week.

Please see the following link for full information on this exciting promotion:

If you would like to place your order now, please access the customer's gateway at

You can also buy through one of our authorized resellers:

The Spanish team is now closer to bringing the world cup home.

Vamos España!

All the Best,

The Next Limit Team

Reply to
Michael

it's a free market, why can't a business try to promote their product and increase sales with new and innovative means ?

Reply to
raamman