pumping cold, high viscosity oil

Hi Everyone. I need to pump -30C axle oil at 2 gpm with a 120 Vac circuit available for use. Pump will be close to oil reservoir in the
-30C ambient. Eventually, this oil will warm up to 120C in the -30 ambient. I have never had success pumping this cold, except by using air pressure to push it through the circuit. This isn't an option at this time. Any suggestions?
Thanks for any input... Dan Wright
Dan Wright wrote:

I would be looking for a progressing (progressive) cavity pump. These are used to move very viscous materials and have no valves or other restrictions in their entries. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progressive_cavity_pump e.g. http://www.roperpump.com/pc.pdf
--
Regards,

John Popelish
This is a good question for www.eng-tips.com