s7-200 PPI cable

Hi! I have just bought a simatic s7-214 and need to build an interface converter from rs-232 to PPI. Does anyone have information or has build his own cable?
I know that the PPI interface is RS-485, but how is communication control (direction) managed? Is it over RTS Signal from PC-side, or is it dominant / recessive bus state?
Thanx in advance!
Greetings, Paul
I suggest that you buy the interface cable.

converter
/