softmotion+NI

Dear all,

Who has any experience with National instrument soft motion. Try to design my own controller on the motion system. Starting with PID. I ve try the available program. It seems rather straight forward. At first, I can not get my motor to work. Then problem settled when I adjust the bit of my fielpoint. My biggest problem now, the motor is jerking when it try to meet the target position. Mine is position control on torque mode.

TQ

Reply to
Saa