softmotion+NI

Dear all,
Who has any experience with National instrument soft motion. Try to design my own controller on the motion system. Starting with PID. I ve
try the available program. It seems rather straight forward. At first, I can not get my motor to work. Then problem settled when I adjust the bit of my fielpoint. My biggest problem now, the motor is jerking when it try to meet the target position. Mine is position control on torque mode.
TQ